Nobody wants to get to the end of their days and realize, “holy shit, I really didn’t spend my time on what matters to me most”, right??
And yet, many of us just "go through the motions” in our lives, without putting much thought into what lights us up and whether we’re spending enough time doing those things.
But if you’d like to avoid having regrets later in life, the time to get to work is NOW.
The process is actually quite straightforward and has two basic parts: the exploration and intention-setting stage, followed by the action stage.
Here are some good questions to start thinking about (I would highly recommend journalling on these):
- What is important to me? (Can be answered for different aspects of life: family life, love life, health & well-being, work etc…)
- What are my deepest values? (same as above)
- Do I surround myself with people who lift me up and see the best in me?
- What is my ideal average day? Do I already live some version of that? If not, how can I inch a little closer to it today?
- What gives me joy?
- Am I deferring happiness in any area of my life?
- The focusing question from the book the One Thing: "What is the ONE THING I can do, such that by doing it everything else will be easier or unnecessary?"
- If I keep doing what I am about to do today for the next five years, will I end up with more of what I want or less of what I want? (James Clear)
The episodes where I tell my own story:
If you're ready to start getting serious about your goals, make sure to reach out for a free discovery call — it might just change your life. ❤️
Drop me a line at email@example.com
Connect with me on Instagram @theomnivorist
Join our private FB group: Redefining the Good Life Community
Book your free discovery call here: https://theomnivorist.as.me/discoverycall